PRINT SOLUTIONS | PRINT SERVICES
Print Solutions that help generate leads and sales
PrintComm has more than 50 years of experience in the printing industry. While we have evolved into so much more as a company, printing is our background and at the root of what we do. PrintComm has multiple presses that can print on any surface to create eye-catching, full-color postcards, posters, magazines and in-store displays whose quality is second to none.
Our Printing Capabilities
Offset Analog Printing
- 40 inch 6-color and 2-color presses
- 26 inch 2-color presses
Wide range of printing surfaces:
- Text and cover weight papers
- Static cling POP
- Rigid vinyl
- Kodak NexPress
- Ikon PrintCenterPro 1050 | b/w
- Wide format digital
- Dimensional (Textured Coatings)
- Spot Coatings
Printing on Plastic
When you mention “printing on plastic” to most printers, the reply is typically, “we don’t do that.” Well, PrintComm loves to print on plastic and we’re good at it. Plastic Printing Applications:
- Static cling ― POP/POS
- Counter mats
- Book covers
- Floor talkers
- Die cut plastic direct mail pieces
- Wobblers and danglers
Wide Format Printing
Sometimes, bigger is better. When it comes to getting noticed, a large banner or poster is a great way to advertise your next promotion, event or new product. PrintComm’s Mimaki Wide Format Inkjet Printer never sacrifices size for quality. Mimaki’s innovative “White Ink Overlay Print” allows for simultaneous white and full-color printing, which creates vivid color graphics and exceptional readability. This printer’s state-of-the-art digital inkjet technology ensures that your banner, poster or customized display has a non-grainy, ultra-high-resolution finish that will get you noticed for the right reasons. Here are some of the great products Marketing Impact/PrintComm can produce for your next promotion or event:
- In-store point-of-purchase displays
- Window and floor graphics
Bindery & Finishing Capabilities
We offer extensive finishing and bindery services. Our people are equipped with the knowledge and experience to ensure that your job is produced in the most efficient, cost-effective and high quality manner. Our bindery services include:
- Saddle stitching
- Coil binding
- Die cutting
- Perfect binding
- Shrink wrapping
- Kit assembly
- Round cornering
There are universal conditions that exist in marketing, procurement and creative departments: everyone has a lot to do. Organizations have right-sized and down-sized, which means remaining staff members are multi-tasking and can be overwhelmed trying to manage a myriad of activities. Additionally, print and direct mail technologies are continuing to evolve at a rapid pace which makes it difficult for folks in the enterprise or organization to stay abreast of everything. Accomplishing complex projects is more than just print. Here are a few examples of the types of projects we have been asked to help manage:
- Direct Mail efforts for manufacturer with 140+ demo events over the course of the year: Direct mail is versioned to the event and the recipient and needs to be timed so it arrives in home 2-3 weeks before the relevant event. Develop schedule, coordinate other vendor involvement and manage schedule to ensure on time delivery.
- 360 page catalog with hundreds of product images and associated content: develop a process and schedule that breaks the project into manageable tasks for the client and ensures timely delivery.
- Drop ship POP to hundreds of dealers: Kits have varying components based on products the dealer sells, language, etc.
- Manage direct mail project with 28 different versions and variable: The project has multiple versions of envelopes, insert cards, and brochures. In addition, insert cards are variably printed with dealer and show location based on proximity of consumer to a specific show or dealer.
- Develop and produce a coffee table book that is sent to new product purchasers. Front pages are variably printed weekly from customer data feed. Assemble variable pages with static pages, case bind and drop ship to 500+ consumers per week.
Stand out from the Crowd with PrintComm’s Intelligent Dimensional Coating Solution
• Print Textures • Spot Coatings To learn more about Dimensional Dry Ink, Request a copy of our Dimensional Printing System Creative and File Preparation Guidelines.
Fill out this form
Visit Our Blog
Check out the latest print and digital marketing trends and apply them to your efforts today!
Review Case Studies
PrintComm/Marketing Impact believes in measuring everything, including success for our clients. Here are some case studies for your review.
Is VDP Beneficial?
Variable Data Print seems complicated, but not if you use the right tools and techniques. Use this tool to see how your Direct Mail and VDP efforts can improve.
Get Samples Now
Get inspired for your print projects! Request a sample from us to see how we're more than just print.