- Do you know what your best customers look like from a demographic, psychographic, or geographic standpoint?
- Would implementing a new customer acquisition direct mail program help your franchisees, dealers or agents grow?
- Do you need new customer acquisition programs that can be executed in specific time frames while achieving margin and acquisition cost goals for your franchisees, dealers or agents?
- Could your current prospecting data be enhanced to increase your new customer acquisition results and efforts?
- Do you need to find cost effective strategies for acquiring new customers for your franchisees, dealers or agents?
If you’re a franchisor, dealer or agency that needs help
developing or implementing a new customer acquisition direct mail program, please call us at 810.259.0655 or
Schedule a demo about customer acquisition programs
Ongoing customer acquisition programs are essential to balance your customer attrition rate. Without new customers, you may find your franchisees, dealers or agents stuck or taking losses.
Direct mail is still one of the lowest cost lead generation tools and PrintComm makes it easy with our new customer acquisition direct mail programs.
Why New Customer Acquisition Direct Mail Programs Work
Direct mail execution gets more complicated when you have hundreds of franchisees, agents or dealers acting under your brand. Not only do you have to ensure your brand parameters are regulated, your marketing team needs to act quickly if they want to hit sales or promotional deadlines and still give direct mail recipients enough time to act on their offer.
PrintComm helps national brands that have hundreds of locations set up direct mail programs for new customer acquisition, customer retention and lapsed customers efforts. We leverage our knowledge of project management, variable document engineering, offer creation and a balanced marketing mix to make our direct mail programs work effectively and efficiently.
What Makes a Great Prospecting List?
Three Qualifying Factors to Consider for Creating Prospect Data Lists:
- Contacts are qualified to buy what you’re offering
- Contacts have responded to other direct mail offers
- You are focused on the quality over quantity rule
If you would like to learn more about creating a strong prospect list, you can check out our blog article here.
|This is where PrintComm can help you. We have several programs that are:|
|User Friendly – We can teach anyone how to use our programs|
|Easy – We have streamlined the process so campaigns can happen with just a few clicks|
|Analytics Provided – We set up automatic metrics so you can measure and understand your ROI|
|On Schedule – We have the right steps in place to ensure materials are sent at the right time|
|Optional Services – Customer Profile Modeling, design, copywriting and so much more|
|We Can Help You With:|
|Re-branding or brand revitalization||Static and Variable Direct Mail|
|Print-On-Demand Sites||Microsite Marketing|
|Retail Marketing||Trade-Show Graphics|
2929 Davison Road
Flint, Michigan 48506