- Are you looking for ways to nurture your leads until they’re sales ready?
- Do you need winning strategies to keep your customers loyal?
- Would executing a multi-channel marketing automation process increase your campaign responses and ROI?
- Have you been searching for marketing programs that can handle the hundreds of franchisee or dealer locations you manage?
- Could direct marketing automation increase your sales or leads?
Stop looking for marketing automation companies because you found one!
Contact one of our marketing automation experts by calling 810.269.5859 or click the button below.
|Our marketing automation programs will help you:|
|• Convert more leads with automated drip campaigns that integrate logic based on the leads’ actions|
|• Stay in touch with your prospects while they are in their decision-making cycle|
In spite of this knowledge, many companies take the “leads” that come in from these channels and pass them off to their dealers, distributors or sales team so they can follow up with them. Applying sales pressure before the prospect is “sales-ready” can actually produce worse results than doing nothing at all.
Companies that successfully convert these leads do so by leveraging data into an automated process that communicates with the prospect over time, at their own pace. This calculated process can actually move them through the decision process until that lead is ready to buy before being turned over to your sales team to close the deal.
PrintComm can help you create direct marketing automation sequences that will help you stay top of mind, position your company as a viable alternative, and provide opportunities for prospects to engage with your brand.
Integrated marketing automation nurturing programs for trade show leads and website visitors can include automated email, direct mail, and social channels with appropriate landing pages. In today’s marketing approach, you need to have multi-channel campaigns ready and cannot rely on just one communication method.
Here’s a few reasons why our clients selected PrintComm:
- They wanted someone experienced in their industry and who could easily understand their customers or buyer’s cycle
- They wanted someone with a proven track record, along with analytics and proof to back up that previous client campaigns were successful
- They wanted to find a team who could do it all themselves and be an outsourced partner
- They wanted to find someone who could execute multi-channel campaigns from one location to be a one-stop shop
- They wanted a team who could not only help them, but offer new and ongoing ideas to increase customer growth and retention efforts
Need help with
2929 Davison Road
Flint, Michigan 48506