Start a New Career with Us
join the printcomm BINDERY team
PrintComm is a national direct mail, print and integrated media firm with more than 50 years of experience across multiple industries. PrintComm was recently named the fifth fastest growing printing firm in the US by Printing Impressions magazine.
We are currently accepting resumes for an experienced, full-time Bindery Operators to join our team at our Flint, Michigan, headquarters. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual.
The desired candidate will be operating various pieces of equipment in our bindery and finishing area.
- Operating Cutters, folders, stitchers and other bindery equipment
Necessary Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrated knowledge of bindery, finishing, and mailing equipment operation
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to lift 40-50 pounds frequently throughout the shift
- Able to stand for entire shift
- Able to use a ruler and knowledge of fractions and decimals
- At least three years’ experience operating folders, cutters, and stitching equipment.
- Must be able to set up machines, i.e. folders, cutters, on your own.
- Knowledge of mail processes and equipment, i.e ink jet, tabbing, and inserting is a plus