With over 50 years’ of experience, we understand what works and how it works. Our team is composed of talented and creative professionals who thrive on generating new ideas and integrating platforms that are designed to do one thing—get our clients and partners unbelievable results.
We’re not your average printer, which is why we don’t have average employees. If you’re ready to make a move and grow into something bigger with us, we want to talk to you.
|At PrintComm, we understand that making any career move requires consideration, but consider this:|
|PrintComm has an Award-Winning Team. Seriously, our team is so talented they are winning awards in our industries. We are so proud of them!|
|We believe in logic, new ideas and creativity. It does not matter what side of PrintComm you are in, if you have a brilliant idea hit, we want you to share it so we can explore it.|
|Our Customer Service is critical to our success. Without our clients, we would not be operating today and we make sure they know we appreciate them selecting PrintComm for using any of our services.|
|We are ready for you – are you ready for us? Feel free to check out our career openings and if you can see yourself in one of these roles then submit your resume using the provided form.|
|We are committed to:|
|Creating an open, respectful and team-oriented culture|
|Providing the right tools, training and professional development to reach performance goals|
|Holding each other and ourselves accountable, but treating mistakes as learning opportunities|
|Providing a healthy and enjoyable work environment|
|Rewarding employees fairly for their efforts|
Our current job listings are:
Mailing Department Supervisor
Overview: The goal is to contribute to efficient operations in our small machine area that includes: inserting, tabbing, inkjet and drop shipping areas. This will be accomplished by training, coaching and directing our team members, maintaining and fine-tuning equipment, and proactively improving processes while maintaining quality standards and adherence to schedule. The Production/Mailing department supervisor is a working supervisor position.
This is a full time position (compensation proportionate with experience) with benefits including health insurance/401k/Life Insurance.
Supervision of inserter area and operators, and inkjet/tabbing area and operations
- Direct the efforts of team members
- Provide evaluative feedback and training to employees
- Coach operators to achieve maximum efficiency. This includes auditing logs, time entry and utilizing this data to help ensure desired standards are achieved. Discipline when necessary.
- Run an inserter
- Troubleshoot and machine issues, determine when it’s something we can fix or if sub-contractor assistance is necessary. Arrange for service when necessary.
- Provide input on machines
- Make sure all work is done on a timely basis and adheres to quality standards.
- Oversight applies to all three shifts.
- It is expected that on some occasions the supervisor would need to show up on second or third shift to work with the employees on those shifts.
Supervise LTL drop shipping activity
- Make sure all freight shipments are processed in a timely and cost-effective manner. Actual functions to be performed by warehouse lead.
- Assist in booking and/or loading of freight when necessary.
Do anything else that is necessary, whatever is needed to get the work done.
Help maintain positive culture.
- Evaluative feedback should be constructive. The purpose will always be to affect change bearing in mind that every person has value and should be treated with dignity.
Work with management team to produce work effectively while supporting growth objectives and company culture.
- At least 5 years’ experience operating envelope inserters and inkjet addressing equipment / tabbers.
- Strong mechanical abilities on these devices. Able to diagnose problems on devices and affect appropriate repairs or service.
- Demonstrated ability to train operators to become more proficient on output, efficiency, quality and machine troubleshooting.
- Proficiency in USPS drop shipping methods and LTL freight booking.
- Proficiency in USPS presort/automation processes and sorting necessary for compliance. Also must have knowledge of processes associated with drop shipping to achieve entry discounts.
Digital Press Operator
Job Type: Full-time
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, WE WILL TRAIN.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred and a valid driver’s license
- Strong attention to detail and a meticulous approach to work
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Basic math skills and the ability to read measurements
- Ability to receive and apply direction/instruction and then work alone very productively toward the completion of job activities
- Must be able to multi-task
- Previous digital printing experience preferred but not required
PrintComm offers a comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision and a 401k plan to full time employees.
Job Type: Temp and Seasonal
There are positions available on 1st, 2nd or 3rd shifts.
The individuals we hire will be processing mail, operating digital printing or finishing equipment, or working in our warehouse. No previous experience is required, we can train you. Basic computer skills and problem solving skills are essential. Previous experience in printing or direct mail is preferred but not required. There is some lifting required and some positions required standing for extended periods so you must be capable of doing that.
Applicant must have High School Diploma or GED a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Positions are paid hourly on a bi-weekly basis. Rate is commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
PrintComm is a national, full-service direct mail, printing and integrated digital solutions firm with more than 50 years of experience across multiple industries. We deliver innovative marketing, print, direct mail and cross-media solutions that enhance response rates, sales revenues and return on investment.
PrintComm is currently accepting resumes for an experienced, full-time Bindery Operators to join our team at our Flint, Michigan, headquarters. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual. To learn more about PrintComm, please visit: www.printcomm.com. PrintComm offers a comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision and a 401k plan.
The desired candidate will be operating various pieces of equipment in our bindery and finishing area.
- Operating Cutters, folders, stitchers and other bindery equipment
Necessary Skills and Requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of bindery, finishing, and mailing equipment operation
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to lift 40-50 pounds frequently throughout the shift
- Able to stand for entire shift
- Able to use a ruler and knowledge of fractions and decimals
- At least three years’ experience operating folders, cutters, and stitching equipment.
- Must be able to set up machines, i.e. folders, cutters, on your own.
- Knowledge of mail processes and equipment, i.e ink jet, tabbing, and inserting is a plus.
PrintComm has grown by more than 60 % in the last three yearsand was recently named by Printing Impressions magazines as one of the 5 fastest growing print companies in the United States. We do this by offering a high value mix of Data, analytics, print and direct mail services. How does that stack up with your current situation?
- Do you want to work for a company that has a high value proposition and embraces new technologies?
- Would you embrace the challenge of calling on senior marketing officials?
- Are your customers asking you to tackle projects that your company isn’t capable of producing, like highly relevant variable data print, data integration, automation, POD sites, , complex direct mail projects and more?
- Do you want to take steps to increase your income potential?
If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, give PrintComm a call.
PrintComm is looking for 1-2 sales superstars. Our company is located in Flint, Michigan but that doesn’t mean you need to be.
PrintComm delivers enlightened print, direct mail, and digital solutions to companies all across North America. In addition to sheetfed print, wide format print, digital print and bindery/mailing capabilities, our team includes people with expertise in strategy, project management, data, programming, writing, print design and web design. We excel at really brainy, complex stuff that most companies can’t tackle. A lot of companies say they do mail. We do it on a really high level, And, we do really good print. We have a solid marketing plan that generates leads and awareness in our target markets.
If you look at the change in our industry and see it as an opportunity, a challenge, give us a call.
To be successful in this position you need to possess these skills and traits:
- Consultative selling
- Able to think quickly on your feet
- Microsoft Office with working knowledge of Excel and databases
- Proposal writing
- High ego strength as there’s still no way around prospecting
- Great reputation and high character
- At least 5 years experience selling marketing services or direct mail
Our comp plan is a draw/commission plan plus benefits. We pay commission on gross sale.
If you would like to discuss this potential opportunity, contact Kevin Naughton, company president, at email@example.com.
As a member of our team, you will be working with leading marketing and print experts who are passionate about their work and a leadership team that strives to create a challenging and rewarding environment. We are committed to:
- Creating an open, respectful and team-oriented culture
- Providing the right tools, training and professional development to reach performance goals
- Holding each other and ourselves accountable, but treating mistakes as learning opportunities
- Providing a healthy and enjoyable work environment
- Rewarding employees fairly for their efforts