Start a New Career with Us
join the printcomm Digital Press team
PrintComm is a national direct mail, print and integrated media firm with more than 50 years of experience across multiple industries. PrintComm was recently named the fifth fastest growing printing firm in the US by Printing Impressions magazine.
Positions are available on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift
Ready to build a career? Its time to look at Printcomm
- Carry out accurately and precisely detailed instructions from job orders.
- Set up/adjust digital printer for job runs to meet specifications.
- Monitor product for quality during job runs. Check preciseness of detail against specifications. Identify possible errors or problems and take prompt action to correct.
- Monitor equipment during job runs. Remain alert to mechanical problems and refer as necessary.
- Initiate the start up and running of jobs in keeping with production schedule.
- Perform routine equipment maintenance and upkeep.
- Adhere to all safety guidelines. Keep workspace clean and organized for efficiency in shift changeovers.
- Complete with accuracy related logs and paperwork.
- Mechanical and technical skills/aptitude
- Basic math skills
- Ability to operate equipment to obtain proficiency as measured through production and quality standards
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions for work orders
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to distinguish colors
- High school education or equivalent
- Experience in a production related environment preferred