Start a New Career with Us
join the printcomm Mailing Production team
- Supervise the inserting and sorting line of the facility to meet daily production goals.
- Create and monitor daily schedules.
- Provide training and education to staff
- Conduct annual reviews for staff performance
- Ensure compliance with professional standards such as occupational health and safety and customer requirements
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Monitor and prioritize workflow of mailing production to meet deadlines
- Provide direction and schedules to the manufacturing department
- A minimum of 5 years in a mailing production environment.
- Intimate knowledge of mail sorting, traying, and postal regulations
- Intimate knowledge of mailing inserters. Knowledge of Bluecrest Flowmasters and MPS preferred with read-write and inkjet addressing.
- Proven leadership experience working in a supervisory role in the mailing industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sharp production focus with a drive for accurate results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Office applications, especially Excel
- Exceptional negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Able to travel as required to meet with suppliers
- Flexible to work long hours as required to meet project deadlines
- Able to sit, walk, move around for long hours at a time