PrintComm is a national, full-service marketing, printing and integrated digital solutions firm with more than 50 years of experience across multiple industries. We deliver innovative marketing, print, direct mail and cross media solutions that enhance response rates, sales revenues and return on investment. At this time, we’re looking to add a full-time hourly Customer Service Representative
within our Headquarters located in Flint.
Position Requirements & Details:
We have a wonderful opportunity for an energetic, dependable, motivated Customer Service Representative to join our team. CSRs are responsible for serving as the inside portion of the sales team and act as the liaison between PrintComm and our clients.
As a CSR, you will develop business relationships with specifically assigned accounts and provide them with the highest possible level of customer care and responsiveness. Telephone support, taking customer specs and meeting tight deadlines are just a few of the challenges encountered each day. Duties include communicating with customers, salespersons, scheduling and production to ensure delivery of product, reviewing daily workflow, and other daily tasks mentioned below.
Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills, as well as a strong problem solving ability. You must be able to handle multiple projects and prioritize many things at once. High levels of customer care experience and attention to detail are critical to the success of any candidate. Candidate must enjoy working with people and building relationships.
The perfect candidate will have experience in the printing industry, but we are willing to train exceptional applicants.
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
Project Management Skills:
- Work with assigned sales rep and production staff as well as customers for due dates, progress, status reports, etc. of print jobs
- Reviewing daily workflow and monitor jobs through the production cycle
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Review and send proofs to customers & perform timely follow up on proofs and quotes
- Maintain knowledge of every job and its current status
- Customer assistance with inquiries (by telephone and/or email)
- Manage customer inventory
- Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements
- Excellent command of the English language (in both written and oral forms)
- Good math skills
- Strong attention to details, possessing a sales aptitude and interested in preventing errors and solving problems
- Good sense of design and color
- Must be hardworking, a self-starter and a problem solver
- Must be computer literate and current on new technology
- Exceptional phone and customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive and upbeat attitude
- Experience in sales or customer service and/or experience in printing or graphic arts industries is a huge plus
- Demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills:
- Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently
- Ability to move freely throughout the building to gather information, materials and authorizations and to communicate effectively with all departments
Applicant must have a minimum of a college Associate’s Degree in a related field, with experience preferred in the printing industry, customer service and project management. This position offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. This is not just a career opportunity, it’s your future.