Job Type: Full-time
The Warehouse Supervisor performs an array of functions including: receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, and managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse (including physical inventory). This is a first shift position. Some overtime will be required including Saturdays on occasion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling of all inbound and outbound goods and materials within the plant
– Wrapping skids (PSP, Meineke, Lob, etc.)
– Arranging/calling for pickups
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Process small package shipments (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Staging paper for press according to the production schedule or as needed per the production manager and/or press crews
- Tagging, labeling, and stocking of all supplies in the warehouse
- Receiving of all inventory in the computer system and maintaining counts
- Knowledge of current inventory counts and current placement of all materials according to the ABC Principles
- Maintain tidiness and cleanliness standards of the warehouse
- Maintain cycle count of all warehouse and offsite inventories and reporting discrepancies to the supervising manager
- Conducting regular checks and maintenance functions of all the warehouse machinery such as: forklifts, pallet jacks, etc.
- Maintain postal supplies for C2M and bindery
- Maintain C2M supplies including ordering mail trays and tubs from the post office
- Maintaining safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; sweep, dust and mop
- Other duties as requested
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred and a valid driver’s license
- 2-4 yrs. previous warehouse experience preferred
- Must be licensed and able to safely operate a Forklift/Hi-Lo, and a pallet jack
- Good communication, organizational, time management & mathematical skills
- Data entry and computer skills are required
- Must be physically fit and have the ability to lift, push or pull heavy objects
- Must be compliant with all safety regulations and the ability to use warehouse equipment
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Dependable and reliable
- Must be able to multitask and work in high-pressure situations within a very fast-pace environment
PrintComm offers a comprehensive Benefit Package that includes Health, Dental, Vision and a 401k plan.
Customer Service Representative
- Work with assigned sales rep and production staff as well as customers for due dates, progress, status reports, etc. of print jobs
- Reviewing daily workflow and monitor jobs through the production cycle
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Review and send proofs to customers & perform timely follow up on proofs and quotes
- Maintain knowledge of every job and its current status
- Customer assistance with inquiries (by telephone and/or email)
- Manage customer inventory
- Ability to identify and meet customers’ needs and requirements
- Excellent command of the English language (in both written and oral forms)
- Good math skills
- Strong attention to details, possessing a sales aptitude and interested in preventing errors and solving problems
- Good sense of design and color
- Must be hardworking, a self-starter and a problem solver
- Must be computer literate and current on new technology
- Exceptional phone and customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, positive and upbeat attitude
- Experience in sales or customer service and/or experience in printing or graphic arts industries is a huge plus
- Demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills:
- Able to perform multiple tasks efficiently
- Ability to move freely throughout the building to gather information, materials and authorizations and to communicate effectively with all departments
Local Delivery Driver
- Care and responsiveness while driving and delivering
- Ability to work independently throughout the day
- Must be able to pull/push full skids of paper with a pallet jack
- Pick-up and deliver to our customers with a smile
- Pick-up and deliver to our vendors with a smile
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift.
- Utilizing both manual (Stick Shift) and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Lifting merchandise up to 60 lbs. for deliveries.
- Clear speaking and attentive listening skills.
- Forklift/Hi Low experience a plus.
- Driving throughout the metropolitan area using maps and directions.
- Flexibility in schedule including evenings and weekends.
- Valid driver’s license with: No DWI convictions within the past four years and No more than one moving violation AND/OR fault accident in the last three years
- Current Chauffeurs License Required
- DOT Health card Required