- Is winning back lapsed customers for your franchisees, dealers or agents a priority for your brand?
- Could you benefit from implementing new tactics and strategies for your lapsed customer campaigns?
- Do you have a strategy in place to reengage customers who haven’t purchased in a while and are at risk to go somewhere else?
Need some fresh ideas for your next lapsed customer campaign?
You’ve come to the right place! You can call us right now at 810.258.0655 or click the button below to set up a time to chat that works for your schedule.
See how one retailer achieved a 32% response rate and over 100,000 new email addresses on one campaign.
You need to see how we executed a customer win-back campaign for a national specialty retail franchisor
Lapsed customer win back campaigns are the highest converting direct mail campaigns.
Lapsed customers can become your strongest brand advocates or fans, especially if you take the time to learn why they left. According to the U.S. Department of Consumer Affairs, 82-95% of unhappy customers will come back if impressed with your win back efforts and performed in a timely fashion, and those customers will go to refer five new customers (on average).
Direct mail offers an excellent opportunity to impress them with strong offers to send at the right time. Plus, we can integrate variable data into your direct mail pieces so it’s relevant to your recipients and test offers to determine which one works best to drive your lapsed customers to purchase.
What Causes Lapsed Customers?
Everyone wonders why past or loyal customers suddenly disappear. You should review your customer loss rate or churn rate annually and then try to find deeper insights on why those customers may have left. By uncovering why customers lapse, your team can make stronger efforts to retain their loyalty.
Here’s some common reasons why customer’s lapse:
- Their last purchase experience was negative
- They felt too pressured to purchase something
- There was a lack of knowledge from the sales team
- What they wanted to purchase was not available
- Their budget or needs have recently changed
- Competition provides stronger offers or value
- They didn’t feel appreciated as a customer
- They moved out of the area and found something closer
Understanding why they leave or lapse can provide a great starting point to develop a lapsed customer campaign. It’s not uncommon for consumers to wait for the right reason to give a brand another chance. Take control and get your customers back so you can convert them into loyal customers over time.
2929 Davison Road
Flint, Michigan 48506