Collateral Management System
- Do you offer or want to offer branded materials to your franchisees, dealers or agents via a web to print storefront?
- If you have one already, are people utilizing the site and the materials or are participation levels less than you would hope for?
- Are customization requests easily accomplished or do they take up a lot of your staff’s time?
- Do you receive complaints on how long it takes to fulfill requests?
Here’s how we can help you:
- Provide online ordering sites that automate the delivery of customized marketing materials with minimal involvement
- Provide consulting services and marketing communication plans to ensure that programs succeed
- Manage local direct mail programs, including addressed mail or EDDM
- Provide print, kit pack and fulfilment services for POP and collateral
If you are looking for an outstanding collateral management system look no further
A Web to Print Storefront Can Help You Grow
PrintComm’s web-based ordering capability can help you deliver customized marketing materials that your dealers or agents will use and automate the ordering process to reduce cost. Best of all, they free up your marketing team’s time so you can focus on the things that will help you advance your business. We offer multiple print solutions, utilizing the print technology that makes sense for each product. And, they aren’t limited to print. Unlike some collateral management service providers, virtually any type of marketing material can be included: emails, ads, landing pages, promotional items, and more. PrintComm can help you analyze your potential ROI on web to print storefront technology implementations.
PrintComm helps you get them on board
We take it a step further than any other collateral management service providers you usually encounter. Many companies have developed online ordering sites but are disappointed with the level of usage by their channel partners. A recent white paper by industry expert Heidi Tolliver-Nigro points out that almost 80% of corporate marketing sites are underutilized. PrintComm has conducted extensive research in this area. We have identified the reasons that dealers, franchisees and agents don’t use corporate marketing programs and developed solid approaches to improve participation rates.
Online Ordering Sites and Print-On-Demand Capability Allows You To:
- Roll out print quickly and efficiently when you launch a new product or promotion
- Version pieces to reach specified and varied audiences
- Enable dealer/agent customization of print pieces
- Reduce inventory obsolescence and warehousing expense
- Ensure compliance
- Track usage of your items so you know what is being used and what isn’t
Provide print, kit pack and fulfillment services for POP and collateral
We Specialize in Franchise Marketing Materials
At PrintComm, we work with nationally recognized franchises and their franchisees. Some franchise marketing companies like to pick and choose their services to avoid challenges, but our team is always looking to help our clients address their needs and issues. PrintComm is different from other franchise marketing companies because we focus heavily on helping our clients develop materials, approaches, and communication plans that will result in your franchisees actually using the marketing. Our team understands the importance of generating sales or traffic for your franchisees and have several proven tactics that can help accomplish these goals. If you need to find a partner that can help you develop effective franchise marketing materials then we should chat. Want to better understand our print and mail capabilities, check out our printing and binding services page to see what else we can do for you!
3040 S. Dye Road
Flint, Michigan 48507