A BROAD MENU OF PRINTING, MAILING AND
Integrated marketing services
We have multiple presses that can print on just about any surface to create eye-catching, full-color postcards, posters, magazines, in-store displays and more.
PrintComm offers a broad range of printing and binding services typically associated with commercial printing companies, plus additional services that many companies don’t have. We have multiple presses including offset presses, full color and black and white digital presses, and wide format digital (for signage). Additionally, we offer a broad range of binding, finishing, and mailing services. Due to our involvement with producing academic agendas/planners, we have some very specialized binding equipment including a high volume coil binding line, a 26 pocket intelligent collator, one and two-sided lamination, hydraulic die-cutters, and equipment for producing printed three ring binders and tab dividers. Since we concentrate in direct mail, marketing, and promotional literature, we offer marketing printing services and robust fulfillment/kit packing. If you’re looking for printing and binding companies, look no further—we’d be happy to chat to see what we can do for you in the most cost-effective and high-quality way.
Offset Analog Printing
- Komori Lithrone 5/c with Aqueous Coater, infra-red dryer and air knives. Prints up to 28.3″ x 41″. Supports ICC color profiles, color managed.
Wide range of printing surfaces:
- Text and cover weight papers
- Static cling POP
- Rigid vinyl
- Canon i300 digital inkjet press – 13 x 20 sheet size. Capable of printing CMYK at 300 ppm.
- Kodak NexPress 2500 Digital Production 5 Color Press – 14” x 26” sheet size. Equipped with clear coat/dimensional dry ink unit and white ink capability. (Enables textured printing)
- Ricoh 9210 digital four color press (6) – Print up to 13 x 19 sheet size
- Ricoh 8320 digital black and white press (4) – Print up to 13 x 19 sheet size
- Konika-Minolta Bizhub 1250 (2) – black and white digital presses. 12” x 18.5” sheet size.
- Xante En-Press – 4/c digital envelope printer, 4000 env. per hour, Max size: 11.69 x 17
- Creo/Epson – Wide-format 7-color ink jet printer used for hi-res contract proofing
- Mimaki Wide Format Solvent Based Printer – 53”. Used for banners, posters, etc.
Binding & Finishing
We offer extensive printing binding services including the ability to do 1:1 matching with our state-of-the-art Pitney Bowes Flowmaster. Our people are equipped with the knowledge and experience to ensure that your job is produced in the most efficient, cost-effective and high-quality manner.
- Saddle stitching
- Coil binding
- Die cutting
- Perfect binding
Printing on Plastic
When you mention “printing on plastic” to most printing and binding companies, the reply is typically, “we don’t do that.” Well, PrintComm loves to print on plastic and we’re good at it. Plastic printing applications:
- Static cling ― POP/POS
- Counter mats
- Book covers
- Floor talkers
- Die cut plastic direct mail pieces
- Wobblers and danglers
Wide Format Printing
Sometimes bigger is better. When it comes to getting noticed, a large banner or poster is a great way to advertise your next promotion, event or new product. PrintComm’s Mimaki Wide Format Inkjet Printer never sacrifices size for quality for our marketing printing services. Mimaki’s innovative “White Ink Overlay Print” allows for simultaneous white and full-color printing, which creates vivid color graphics and exceptional readability. This printer’s state-of-the-art digital inkjet technology ensures that your banner, poster or customized display has a non-grainy, ultra-high-resolution finish that will get you noticed for the right reasons.
Here are some of the great products PrintComm can produce for your next promotion or event:
- In-store point-of-purchase displays
- Window and floor graphics
We love to print and mail:
And so much more …
- Direct Mail Postcards and Letters
- Brochures of all sizes and folds
- Special Die-cut Promotions
- Annual Reports and Catalogs
- Publications & Newsletters
- Corporate Stationery
- Special Event Invitations & Programs
- POP / Store Graphics
- Banners and Tradeshow Graphics