Best Practices: Using Your Customer Data to Improve Your Direct Mail Results
Learn how companies are improving their direct mail results through utilizing their customer data.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- Finding new customers that look like your best customers using modeling
- Customer model vs. response model – what’s the difference?
- How models can account for differences in markets
- Using your transactional data to reduce churn, drive retention and higher ROI
- Having trouble mailing to customers because you don’t have physical addresses?– low cost address append strategies
- Offer strategies – should everyone get the same offer?